Thursday, January 17, 2013

C2C - "Happy" Ft. D.Martin

I haven't been this excited about a post in a while.  So forgive me if freak out a little.  I present to you a quintet of insane deejays.  Maybe these guys are old news to some of you.  But I am a newly christened C2C fan and super excited about it.  DJ Greem, MC 20Syl, DJ Atom, and DJ Pfel make up this crew of turntable genius'.  They're from Nantes, France.  And they "blend analogue and digital like melted musical butter".

I am certainly not opposed to any of the tracks on C2C's freshly debuted EP, Down The Road.  All five songs are so completely different, yet all still hold the same electro-funkiness.  I would definitely check out "The Beat" for a good party groove.  However, I chose to feature my favorite of the C2C videos, which isn't on the EP. Why?  Because director Wendy Morgan has created such a carefree, good-spirited image for us, I literally caught myself smiling as the video played.  I hope it will do the same for you.  Call me crazy, but music makes me move, and moving makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment