Thursday, May 23, 2013

Iggy Azalea - "Bounce"


This song.  HOLY SHIT this song.  It's impossible for me to have a listen and sit still.  Maybe it's just me. Regardless, I had to share it with you.






Iggy Azalea just released the music video for her track "Bounce", which comes off her debut album, The New Cla$$ic.  The Bollywood-themed vid is visually inciting and super cultural, but it's definitely something we've been seeing a lot of.  Ms. Selena is doing the same thing in her sexy new video for "Come & Get It".

Hip-hop goddess and blonde beauty, Amethyst Amelia Kelly, or better known as Iggy Azalea, is anything but 'indie'.  The Australian bombshell has been tearing up the scene since 2007.  And the best part?  She's only 22.  Climbing the success ladder at a rapid pace, Ms. Azalea recently signed on with Island Def Jam, who also reps Kanye and Rihanna.  That should give you a pretty good idea of where she's headed.

She's got a shit load of other videos too.  Check 'em all out HERE.  My favorite one is a take on Toddlers and Tiaras featuring T.I..  One of her first videos for her track off of her first mix tape project, "Pu$$y" is pretty good too.

What made me fall in love with Ms. Azalea in the first place was her insane style.  There's even Tumblr's dedicated to this queen bee.  My personal favorite? Fuckyesiggyazalea.tumblr.com.  Mostly because you can stream The New Cla$$ic for free (as it unfortunately can't be found on Spotify).  For my collection of favorite fashion photos, check out the album on my Facebook page: 'cause she's BOSSY.


No comments:

Post a Comment