Saturday, February 23, 2013

Robert DeLong - "Global Concepts"

So it's Saturday evening and I needed a little motivation to get going for the night, seeing as it's cold as hell and raining here in New York.  I'm really not much into this dance-y stuff, but listen to this and you'll see why it got me groovin'.  This video is an epic party of dancing that makes me wish I was actually there.  At least watch until the three minute mark- you'll thank me.

And we'll definitely being seeing more of this guy.  He's been named '2013 Artist To Watch' by MTV, Billboard and others.  Robert Delong wrote, produced, mixed and performed his debut album, Just Movement.  Intense, huh? Well, he isn't just about making people dance, he takes the creation of his lyrics very seriously as well.  We just missed his live performance in NYC, but he'll be playing in Cali on April 14th for all you Coachella lovers out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment